Information is not available at this time. Please check back soon.
No Additional Requirements
- The M-strand is for students who require mathematical facility at the level of at least MATH 110 (Collegiate Algebra). This strand involves reasonable facility with algebra and algebraic functions, graphs, and simple modeling. Students who choose the M-strand are prepared for further mathematical work. This work may include LING 178 (The Mathematics of Language and Linguistics), MATH 114 (Finite Mathematics), MATH 113 (Elements of Calculus), or a statistics class from outside the Mathematics Department, such as ISTA 116 (Statistical Foundations for the Information Age) or SBS 200 (Statistics for the Social Sciences).
Second Language Required:
- Scoring the equivalent of second-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
- Completion with a C or better of a second semester course at the post-secondary level.
- An AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate) or CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) language score determined by the individual language department.
- In the College of Engineering by a method determined within the College; however, all students in the college must also take a language placement examination on entrance to the University.
- Main Campus
AZ Transfer Pathways
Agribusiness Economics and Management: Agricultural Management</h1><p>The knowledge of management strategies, business, communications, economics, environmental policy, and natural resources gained from a degree in Agribusiness Economics and Management in the Agricultural Management concentration provides a solid and specialized foundation for careers and future study. Graduates in Agricultural Management might work in food production or natural resources management or for agricultural businesses, government agencies, and consulting firms. A major in Agricultural Management is excellent preparation for future study in business administration, law, or public policy.
Potential Career Areas
- Financial Advising
- Small Business Ownership
- Market Research
- Cooperative Extension Services
- Agricultural Equipment Companies
- Commercial Food Producers
- Seed Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations (food aid and microfinance)
- Schools and Colleges
- Consulting Firms
- Extension Offices
- Government Agencies
Sample Job Titles and National Salary Range
|Job Title||Salary Range|
|Farm Manager||$31,700 - $69,300|
|Farm Management Advisor||$25,420 - $46,370|
|Agribusiness Technician||$25,420 - $46,370|
|Farm Labor Contractor||$113,150 - $35,430|
|Purchaser, Farm Products||$31,240 - $59,780|
|Contract Administrator||$32,770 - $113,150|
|Financial Advisor||$32,280 - $67,520|