Information is not available at this time. Please check back soon.
WUE This major is eligible for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program at the following location: UA South Campus. Students from Western states who select this major and campus may be eligible for reduced nonresident tuition at a rate of 150 percent of Arizona resident tuition plus all applicable fees.
No Additional Requirements
- This strand involves the general understanding and appreciation of how mathematics is used to solve problems in everyday life. The G-strand does not prepare a student for any further work grounded in mathematics and assumes the student will not proceed beyond the basic Foundations level noted above. Thus only those students whose major requires the most general knowledge of mathematics should take this strand.
Second Language Required:
- Scoring the equivalent of fourth-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
- Completion of a two-course sequence beyond the second semester of post-secondary language instruction.
- Completion with a C or higher of a 300- or 400-level language course at the post-secondary level.
- Completion of one course beyond the third semester in combination with an AP (Advanced Placement) score, IB (International Baccalaureate) score or a CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) score determined by the individual language department.
- An AP, IB, or CLEP language score determined by individual language departments.
- A minimum of one semester study abroad in a language program approved by the appropriate language department as the equivalent of fourth-semester skill level.
- Main Campus