Eller College of Management
U.S News & World Report ranks Eller undergraduate programs No. 15 among public business schools and No. 25 among all business schools.
The Eller College offers countless opportunities for students to develop academically, professionally and personally. Its top-ranked management information systems and entrepreneurship programs highlight the college's commitment to innovation. That commitment drives its approach to education, preparing students for real-world success by combining internships, action-learning experiences, advanced learning technologies and numerous opportunities for leadership.
Eller's McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship is ranked No. 2 among public programs by U.S. News & World Report. Graduates often launch their own business or work with non-profit organizations or municipalities; many go on to earn graduate degrees. Eller College graduates are recruited by top companies such as IBM, Gap, and Deloitte.
P.O. Box 210108
McClelland Hall 417
- The College's faculty research currently attracts more federal grant support than any other business school in the country, public or private
- Department of MIS has ranked among the top-five programs in the country since the inception of that ranking category in 1987.
- McGuire Entrepreneurship Program, founded in 1984, is one of the first such programs in the country and continues to advance the field.
- Eller MBA Programs support students through four separate programs: the traditional intensive program and 12-month accelerated program for full-time students, and the Evening MBA and Executive MBA for working professionals. The latter programs are offered at the College's Scottsdale campus.
BSBA, MBA, MS MIS, Master's in Finance, Master of Accounting, Ph.D.
- William Cleverly - Co-Founder and former Co-CEO/Chairman of Meritage Corporation
- Robert A. Eckert - chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Mattel, Inc.
- Karl Eller - Arizona business leader and nationally recognized entrepreneur, was inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame by the American Advertising Federation in March 2004 in New York City. Eller is the first Arizonan and second outdoor advertising executive to be elected to the Advertising Hall of Fame.
- Terry Lundgren - CEO/Chairman of the Board/President/Director at Federated Department Stores, Inc., the parent company of Macy's and Bloomingdale's department stores
- Vicki Panhuise - Vice President, Program Management, Honeywell, Inc.
- Jeffrey Rein - Former President and chief operating officer of Walgreen's Company
- Robert Sarver - Managing Partner, Majority Owner of the Phoenix Suns basketball team. Director, SkyWest Airlines and Meritage Corporation.
- Thomas Kalinske - President, Knowledge Universe; Chairman, LeapFrog Enterprises
- Norman McClelland - Chairman and former CEO of Shamrock Foods
- James Muzzy - Managing Director and founding Partner of PIMCO
- Steven Hilton - CEO of Meritage Homes Corp.
- Brian Lesk - President and founder of Diversified Human Resources