Information is not available at this time. Please check back soon.
No Additional Requirements
- This strand involves skill and facility with calculus. The S-strand begins at one of two calculus options - MATH 124 (Calculus I with Applications) or MATH 125 (Calculus I). Students who successfully complete the S-strand may continue on to MATH 129 (Calculus II), MATH 223 (Vector Calculus), or beyond. Those who choose but are not ready to begin the S-strand will be required to take preparatory work.
Second Language Required:
- Scoring the equivalent of fourth-semester skill level on an entrance or placement examination administered by The University of Arizona.
- Completion of a two-course sequence beyond the second semester of post-secondary language instruction.
- Completion with a C or higher of a 300- or 400-level language course at the post-secondary level.
- Completion of one course beyond the third semester in combination with an AP (Advanced Placement) score, IB (International Baccalaureate) score or a CLEP (College Level Entrance Program) score determined by the individual language department.
- An AP, IB, or CLEP language score determined by individual language departments.
- A minimum of one semester study abroad in a language program approved by the appropriate language department as the equivalent of fourth-semester skill level.